Northern Valley Catholic Social Service provides low-cost or free mental health, housing, vocational and support services to individuals and families in California’s Northern Sacramento Valley.
Northern Valley Catholic Social Service reaches out effectively in care and in love to serve the unmet needs of all people in our communities.
- A commitment and advocacy to social justice and caring in our relationships.
- The value and dignity of human life at all stages of development from conception to death.
- The central importance of the family and the sacredness of marriage.
- A special emphasis on the poor, the aged, and the distressed.
- A belief that programs benefit people only when they contribute to the individual’s freedom and independence.