- A Naaman Center therapist says she LOVES coming here. She has seen a lot of progress in the guests she is seeing. She says that the support that guests receive here at WSM is a huge part of why she is able to see such progress.
- Praise for a great Day of Wonder at Dutch Wonderland in June. The weather was perfect and the mom and kids we so happy.
- Pray for all the families and friends gathering this weekend.
- Thank you for this country’s independence. Thank you for such a diverse country that allows us to celebrate our differences and worship the Lord without worry.
- Pray for a staff member and her husband as they move to Wisconsin. Pray for minimal stress and that they will find a great community to connect with.
- Pray for a staff member’s grandfather who is having major respiratory complications.
- Pray for the moms as they continue to adjust to having the kids around all the time. Pray for patience and grace.
- Praise for summer gatherings with family and friends. Praise for the extra time to connect with community.
- Pray for all the residents who are transitioning out of our programs. Pray for strength and perseverance as they continue to move forward with their life.
- Praise for the new Children’s Ministry support member, Tyler. Pray that he will make great connections with the kids at the mission.
- Pray that our open staff positions will be filled with just the right person for the job.
- Praise God for Westminster Presbyterian Church for taking their VBS on the road to Water Street! We’re excited for our kids to have such a great experience for the next 4 days.
- Pray for those looking for a job. Pray for God’s hand to be in the situations.
- Thank you for all the support through our Fiscal Year End Appeal. We are so thankful for everyone who gave!
- 15 Romans 12:9 “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”
- 16 Pray for people struggling with long-term illnesses and health complications. Continue to pray for complete healing and wisdom for the doctors to know how to treat the symptoms.
- 17 Pray as the new volunteer management system works out its kinks. Pray for patience for Pamela and the volunteers.
- Praise for all our community partners.
- Pray for the new people entering our program. Pray that they will find their rhythm, find the path that God has set for them.
- Pray for the Governance committee meeting happening today.
- Pray for protection as people travel for vacation.
- Pray for a young child at Water Street who has severe language delays, is impulsive, has trouble taking turns and has a limited concept of sharing. Pray that God would use our Children’s Ministry team in a mighty way.
- Praise for the generous farmers and gardeners who donate fresh fruits & vegetables so our community can have healthy food from our community food distribution.
- Praise God for Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church of Elizabethtown for taking their VBS on the road to Water Street! We’re excited for the kids to be blessed with this experience.
- Praise for the grant from Wells Fargo that will help improve, update and revitalize the community of South West Lancaster.
- Pray that the need for canned food for our Community food distribution will be met.
- Pray for the community people who come through our doors for help with food, that we can be a light for Jesus and a witness for Him.
- Pray for the Executive committee meeting today.
- Praise for a full-time therapist from Philhaven.
- Pray for those struggling to find truth. Pray that they will discover God’s truth through the community and support at Water Street.
- Praise for accountability and support systems, which help the guests and residents move forward on their road to recovery.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer